ElectrAssure sponsoring City & Financial Global’s annual EV Infrastructure Summit
Posted 30th May 2023
ElectrAssure is pleased to support City & Financial Global’s annual EV Infrastructure Summit, which will be held in central London on 7 June 2023 – 30% discount for all our clients and contacts
The programme will focus on the challenge of scaling up EV infrastructure from electric cars to electric vans, trucks and buses, and the particular challenges involved with providing appropriate and sufficient infrastructure for each category.
ElectrAssure will be sponsoring a keynote address from Marc Palmer, Brand Director, Auto Trader. He will be speaking on ‘The latest consumer perspective: barriers, motivators and the communications challenge’ including:
- Brand new research into the barriers to mainstream adoption. Looking at reasons for rejection from a new angle, Auto Trader’s survey asks whether they have the same impact for everyone, or whether different demographic groups aren’t planning to switch for different reasons.
- The study reveals big differences across age cohorts and gender, which provide a deeper understanding into what’s preventing large numbers of people from considering an electric car. It also asks what electric car owners see as the main benefits, giving insight into how communications could be used to persuade the mainstream to reconsider.
Loyd Davies, Service Development Director will be moderating a panel on Recent developments in the UK EV Infrastructure industry including questions such as:
How to develop a competitive sector while attracting private investment to help the sector grow?
Business model innovation – transport as a service?
Scaling up from cars to commercial vehicles – what are the main barriers and how can they be addressed?
He will be part of an illustrious panel including:
- Judith Hayton, Strategy and Planning Manager, Transport Strategy & Policy, Transport for London
- Steve Smith, Group Head of Strategy and Market Fundamentals, National Grid
- Liz Garlinge, Strategic Customer Projects Director, Customer Strategy and Comms, National Highways
- Edmund King OBE, President, The AA
This face-to-face conference will also feature insightful presentations from, and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the key topics involved.
This year’s key topics will include:
- Project Rapid and the government’s EV infrastructure priorities.
- The role of EVs in achieving net zero
- Business model innovation – transport as a service? Scaling up from cars to commercial vehicles – what are the main barriers and how can they be addressed?
- Accessibility standards for chargers – is the UK setting global standards? Sharing best practice in designing accessible public EV charge points to address the needs of all users
- Levelling up the imbalance in charging infrastructure provision in the UK under a partnership model between central government and local authorities. Are the Local Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Fund and the On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme achieving their objectives?
- Decarbonising trucks – from policy to delivery. Latest developments & the creation of a pan-European charging network for trucks. The Zerft-2 Trial
- The OEM perspective on the roll-out and uptake of electric cars
- Moving forward towards integrated management of EV fleets – latest innovations and new products. How can you finance the decarbonization of bus fleets?
- Vehicle-to-grid technology
- What does the future hold for the UK EV infrastructure industry? Lessons learned from the roll-out of EV Infrastructure in Europe and the US
As a valued client or contact of ElectrAssure we’d like to offer you a 30% discount for the EV Infrastructure Summit.
Please click here to access your discount.
We look forward to seeing you there!